Sunday, January 4, 2009

I'm done with...

Here are a few things I'm officially done with:
Illness in my house, chapped nostrils (related to the first item), loud cars/motorcycles/vehicles of transportation and the stereos within, bad hip-hop, reality television(duh), hearing how funny Jeff Dunham is (I don't like ventriliquists...give me a break, I'm not seven), for that matter, Dane Cook, magazine renewal notices over a year in advance of a subscription running out, religion-based violence (a greater hypocricy I know not), offenses not running the quick slant when they need less than 10 yards...your entire offensive scheme should be based solely on the quick slant!!!, Dora, Diego, and any other children's television character that feels the need to SHOUT at the audience, the poor customer service and customer "entitlement" (no, the customer is NOT always right!), children under the age of 10 drinking soda, children not respecting elders of any age (seriously, I was AFRAID of adults when I was a kid and never dreamed of talking back to one, let alone smarting off or in any way disrespecting them), being told by someone who doesn't care enough about their own children to have health insurance how to raise my child (I have this neighbor and would gladly slap her if I thought it would have any effect other than a turn on), the seemingly constant wind out here in the not-yet-fully-developed-suburb, my slice off the tee, racism (seriously, let it go...no one is better than anyone else based on skin tone...except we're all better than those weird orange people...not sure what's up with them), people asking me if I've seen [insert current release movie title here]...no, I haven't seen it...if it isn't animated and made by Pixar and on dvd then I haven't seen it, the ladies of The View being in the news...ever, Jay Leno...never....been....funny, and this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment